Phoenix Appliance Repair Center 602-774-0662 Same Day Service!
1. Check for a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse. Check wall socket for power with voltmeter.
2. Check for broken door switch.
If the clothes are not getting dry.
1. Make sure the dryer is not pushed back against the rear exhaust duct causing an air flow restriction.
2. Make sure the clothes are coming out of the washer spun damp dry. If the washer is not spinning the clothes damp dry, the dryer will not dry the clothes in a normal amount of time.
3. Turning your clothes inside out and using the delicate cycle can reduce the pilling effect on certain fabrics.
4. Cleaning the dryer filter before each load increases the efficiency of the machine and decreases the chance of fire.
5. Clean out the dryer vent hose, as well as the rest of the vent duct.
• Important Tip - Follow the proper loading procedure and machine operation. • Important Tip - Never overload the dryer.
Phoenix Appliance Repair Center repairs most brands and models of dryers such as Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, GE, Hotpoint, Frigidaire and many more. If you have any issue with your dryer, such as not drying clothes, doesn’t turn on, or making noises – give Phoenix Appliance Repair Center a call.
|Schedule a service call online and get a discount.|
|Amana||Kitchen Aid |
|Caloric ||Maytag |
|Dacor oven ||Kenmore |
|Frigidaire ||SubZero |
|General Electric (GE) ||Thermador|