Phoenix Appliance Repair Center 602-774-0662 Same Day Service!
|If your refrigerator is not running or is not cold enough.|
1. Turn the thermostat up to the next highest setting. If it comes on, let it run for 24 hours and check temperature to confirm it is working properly.
2. Clear/remove anything blocking the air flow around the outside of the refrigerator (on top, underneath, behind, besides, in front of, etc.). Allow 3" of clearance all the way around.
3. If there are condenser coils on the rear of the box, make sure the box is several inches from the wall and that nothing is on top at the rear, blocking the heat from coming off the coils.
4. If the condenser coils are underneath the refrigerator, clean the coils with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly at least twice a year.
5. Refrigerator coils located underneath the refrigerator should be cleaned annually.
6. Refrigerators that constantly run can indicate improper functioning due to low refrigerant level, a dirty condenser coil, a malfunctioning seal, or improper air flow.
Phoenix Appliance Repair Center technicians can repair most brands of refrigerators including: Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, GE, Hotpoint, Jenn Air, Sub Zero and more.
Schedule a service call online and get a discount.
|Amana ||Kitchen Aid |
|Bosch ||Magic Chef|
|Caloric ||Maytag |
|Dacor oven ||Kenmore |
|Frigidaire ||SubZero |
|General Electric (GE) ||Thermador|