Phoenix Appliance Repair Center 602-774-0662 Same Day Service!
1. Make sure power is getting to washer. Check for tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse.
2. Check wall socket for power. Sometimes the power cord disconnects at the washer.
3. Make sure the lid is closed properly.
4. Make sure the timer and all of the controls are set properly.
5. Make sure both water faucets are turned on.
• Important Tip - Follow the proper loading procedure and machine operation. • Important Tip - Never overload the machine.
Phoenix Appliance Repair Center works on all brands and models of washers such as Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, GE, Kitchen Aid and many more. If your washer leaks, doesn’t spin or if you have any other issues with it simply call our toll free number and we will eliminate the problem.
|Schedule a service call online and get a discount.|
|Amana||Kitchen Aid |
|Caloric ||Maytag |
|Dacor oven ||Kenmore |
|Frigidaire ||SubZero |
|General Electric (GE) ||Thermador|